Friday, July 31, 2015

Education system

When things get old or had been mainstream for too long you kind of get sick of it, right? These days I am thinking about the education system or teaching technique that hasn't been changed/upgraded for years and years. Maybe because I am also studying again and that can be the reason why I am thinking about it. But really kind of bored of this same old homework/assignment and teacher presentations. Even though uni is saying 'we teach the latest tech and real life experience'. In my case, it is not exactly same as the industry what they are teaching. I posted a video in my next post highly recommend you guys.
What do you guys think of nowadays education system? 

0 сэтгэгдэл:

Post a Comment

Anonymous/NameURL 2 ийн аль нэгийг сонгон сэтгэгдэл үлдээвэл амар байх болов уу. Сэтгэгдэлд тан удахгүй хариулт үлдээх болно. Kiddo

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 The Journey is proudly powered by blogger.com | Design by BLog BamZ